Have you been thinking about writing a will, but keep putting it off? Are you confident in the financial security of your family? Do you have questions about your personal financial situation?
Join KCPT and Lawing Financial for an Estate Planning Seminar held at KCPT on Tuesday, November 15th at 6pm or Wednesday, November 16th at 10am.
Attorney Keenan M. Post will help you answer questions such as:
• What is the difference between a will and a trust?
• What happens to an estate without a written will?
• Why should I integrate my financial plan with my estate plan?
• How do I protect my family from probate, creditors, and taxes?
• Are there new developments in estate planning and how will they affect me?
This Estate Planning Seminar is FREE for KCPT Members. Not a KCPT Member? By joining at the $45 level, you’ll receive a seat at the seminar. *There will be no product sold and no solicitations.*
With 17 years of experience, Keenan Post, attorney at Post Warren Lindstrom, LLP in Overland Park, KS provides legal services and consultation in the areas of estate and business planning, including Wills, Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Estate and Trust Administration, and Probate Law.
Seating is limited. Reserve your seat today by contacting Rhonda Johnston at 816.398.4262, or firstname.lastname@example.org.