Check, Please! Kansas City is a production of Kansas City Public Television.
- Kcdiner on Lill’s on 17th is Closing
- john mugwamp on Lill’s on 17th is Closing
- Dtadams on Real Jalisco Extended Chef Interview
- The Fine Dining Service Conundrum | Tips For Improving Your Tips on Watch what reviewers had to say about K&M BBQ, The Majestic and Rock Inn Homestyle Cafe!
- Bob Schlueter on Bottle Shock: The Wines and The Winners
Search Results for ‘cupping’
Posted on September 30, 2010 | No CommentsOn August 30, 2010, the face of coffee changed forever! OK, that’s a little over perked. But the truth is that on that sunny Monday morning, the Roasterie did convene what the coffee industry calls a “cupping,” from which the new KCPT Blend would emerge. Doug Frost, the gregarious host of “Check, Please, Kansas City” joined the ever-caffeinated Randy Mason and KCPT board members Lafayette Ford, Tracy Foster and Chris Fernandez to do the honors. The Roasterie’s head bean Danny O’Neill and his trusty sidekick Paul Massard provided the expertise. Turns out that despite the frivolous sounding name, cupping is...